Creating art in some form has always been something I do. As a child I begged for new coloring or sticker books and nothing was as thrilling as a brand new huge box of Crayola colors. Art class was the main reason I loved going to school and was my main focus thru college.
Once I had children I began to wonder about my family history and became involved with Genealogy research. About this same time I was introduced to Scrapbooking and soon after began creating things for my layouts on the computer. Going digital and creating my own scrapbook kits was a natural progression for me from here.
Now nothing gives me more pleasure or fills my soul like creating a digital kit and using it to scrap a page or create a book about our family. I love hearing from customers how they used my kits to create pages for their own family history books and how the kits inspired them to do so. I so enjoy hearing customers, who I call friends, family stories and how they are using my kits.
Creating something to leave behind in this world and to my children is more than I ever dreamed possible when I created that first digital kit and put it in a store. I’m so lucky to have been accepted by those who buy my kits and continue to support my creative endeavors.
In response to customer questions . . .
- My favorite color: impossible to pick just one! I have to say dark victorian colors, any shade of pink and lime green. I know . . . funny combinations huh lol.
- My two boys are now grown . . . early to mid twenties and yes, both are in the Army.
- Married to an awesome man for 25 years this next May.
- We live in a small town in Texas, just outside Fort Worth (and no I don’t own any cattle or cowboy boots lol)
- A Favorite kit . . . each one is my favorite while working on it but I do enjoy creating Wedding and Christmas kits the most I think.
- If I had more hours in the day . . . I’d like to be able to chat more on my blog and with customers!
- I’d love to do the Facebook thing but honestly . . . I’m hugely Facebook challenged lol. Don’t even ask me about the Twitter thing!!!
- I ADORE making coffee table books with scrapbook kits and have had a blast making the Template Packs for the My Memories software recently.
- Why is: “Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder” my favorite quote? Because I believe there is an “artist” inside everyone just waiting to get out and it drives me batty when one person decides someones art is not pretty or good enough! People put their heart and soul into their creations and for that reason alone, above anything else, makes everything they create wonderful!
Ok . . . things I don’t like . . .
- Rude people in stores
- Putting gas in my car
- When the internet breaks down . . . arghhhhh
- Telephone solicitors
- Wasting time doing nothing . . it’s a shame we all have to sleep! I could use that time for so many other things lol.
- Sick or homeless children!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could adopt them all.
Blessed be . . .
Individual commitment to a group effort – that is what makes a team work, a company work, [break] a society work, a civilization work
Message from Teri
Be Creative As Often As You Can
I’ve always believed that there is an Artist inside all of us just waiting to get out. That every creative effort has value in some way. So if I inspire even just a handfull of you to create something you love and treasure, then I will have done what I was set on this earth to do. Never be afraid to try and always enjoy your creative moments!
I am now in one other shop besides my own. Here’s a little bit about each to aid you in what direction to go. You will find links to all my shops on the main blog/site page.
- DigiZines Studio is for digital scrapbookers with general use kits in a variety of themes and styles. You will find my vintage and Genealogy kits here.
- The DBT Wedding Creations Shop is geared to my digital Wedding stationery and album products.
- At My Memories you will find a variety of products created just for use in the My Memories Suite software program.
- Just recently I became an Independent Consultant for Close To My Heart! Stop by and see all the awesome products!!!
I hold a variety of events at random times during the year.
- Each year I try and do something different as well. Check out my “Box It Up” collection of kits for this years special event, there’s still time to get in on this awesome deal! Beginning this year I will hold a 75% off sale on kits soon to be retired. This event will be held in July of each year from now on. Beyond that, I offer the following sales year-round: 25% off New Products for the first two weeks of release, 38% off all Album Book kits, and 35% off all Bundles. These sales are offered at my DigiZines Studio store only. Last but not least, at the DigiZines Studio store, I now have a “Frequent Buyers Discount” offer. It’s based upon your total sales from the day you first register in the store to current date. You can read more about that on the DigiZines Studio main store page.
DigiZines By Teri is located in a small town just outside Ft. Worth, Texas.
- I do not ship product so do not list my address. I’m online most of the day, and sometime nights lol, pretty much seven days of the week. The quickest way to reach me is by using a contact form from whatever site area or store you are at. Customer support is of the utmost importance to me!!! Please . . . NEVER hesitate to contact me should you have a question, issue or just to say HI! I’m always happy to help or chat with my customer friends.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy your time here.